How To Stop Excessive Hair Loss
Excessive hair loss is probably one of the worst problems for every woman. But what do you do when you start losing hair and are worried of going bald? How do you stop hair loss in situations like this?
Before anything else, you have to realize that hair loss is a sign of a serious imbalance in your body.
Main reasons for hair loss
When the hair starts to fall out, it indicated iron deficiency. It is mainly caused by bad diets and by consuming products containing harmful substances.
- Constant stress and nervousness – are sure ways lose your hair, and are the main reasons for chronic hair loss.
- Various diseases, naturally also influence the condition of your hair. For instance, thyroid disease, diabetes, bronchopneumonia and sexually transmitted diseases often lead to hair loss.
- Apart from diseases, another cause can be the use of medications. Hair loss is one of the side effects of the use of contraceptives, steroids and high blood pressure medications.
- Frequent coloring, perming, straightening and the use of hair dryer also affect the state of your hair growth.
- Excessive intake of caffeine and alcohol can seriously affect your hair, as sudden narrowing and widening of blood vessels can lead to hair loss.
How to stop hair loss naturally
As soon as a woman begins experiencing hair problems, the first reaction is to immediately start buying all kinds of shampoos, masks and other beauty products, or turn for help to the beautician. But there is no need to overpay when you can deal with the problem at home with the help of natural means. All you have to do is to get some ingredients to make the necessary masks right at home.
Castor oils is a great remedy for hair loss. To make the application easier, it needs to be warmed up in hot water. Do not overheat it as it would lose all its medicinal properties. Warm oil should be applied to hair roots (weak hair bulbs is the reason for hair loss). But if you want to make your hair stronger, you can apply the oil over the entire length of the hair. For best results the castor oil mask should be kept for at least an hour or two, or even overnight and then washed off in the morning.
You can also make a homemade shampoo using mustard powder. Simply mix a spoonful of powder with a little bit of water.
These affordable and easy to prepare solutions will help strengthen your hair and make them healthy and beautiful.